Check out the post titled “Accuracy, Never Enough to Go Around” Its been regularly updated with the background problems and trouble shooting that complicate testing efforts like these. The good news is, we had a couple of shooting runs where we captured quality data. I’m doing the write up right now, and that’ll get published on Tuesday. Its gonna be, potentially, controversial too – that’s always fun. See you guys Tuesday.
- FIRST STRIKE RIFLE SCOPE DESIGN SERIES: PART 4, OTHER CONSIDERATIONS
- FIRST STRIKE RIFLE SCOPE DESIGN SERIES: PART 3, RETICLES
- First Strike Rifle Scope Design Series: Part 2, Externally Adjusting Mounts
- First Strike Rifle Scope Design Series: Part 1, General Considerations
- First Strike Test Series, Part 2: Action Type and Accuracy